Tenancy agreements for students

Studying abroad means first finding an apartment for rent. In Luxembourg, you may know about tenancy agreements, but how about the legislation of other EU member states?

We published the brochure “Guide pour étudiants – Se loger en Belgique /Leitfaden für Studierende – Mieten in Deutschland” that gives answers to the most frequently asked questions of students. An updated version “Guide pour étudiants – Se loger en France” is also available. We draw your attention to some particularities of French, German and Belgian law.

ECC France and ECC Germany also published pratical guides: Etudier et vivre en Allemagne and Studieren und Leben in Frankreich.

Feel free to contact us if you need more information about this topic. You will find all our publications here.