1. Did you already know the European Consumer Centre (ECC) Luxembourg?
2. How did you find out about its existence?
internet search engines link on another internet site newspapers radio, television Union Luxembourgeoise des Consommateurs (ULC) «Maison de l'Europe» recommandation other:
3. Did you already know the network of European Consumer Centres (ECC-Net)?
4. Do you find the internet site of the ECC Luxembourg sufficiently clear and informative?
yes no I did not know about the internet site
5. Have you already contacted the ECC Luxembourg before for an information request or a crossboarder dispute?
6. Contacting the European Consumer Centre (ECC) Luxembourg has been
very easy easy difficult.
7. What was the subject of your request at the ECC Luxembourg?
to obtain general information about European consumer rights to complain about a company located in another member state of the European Union, Norway or Iceland other:
8. How would you rate the processing time of your information request/complaint?
very quick reasonable too long
9. How would you rate the extent of the information provided by the ECC Luxembourg?
broad satisfactory insufficient
10. Have you been satisfied with the assistance provided by the ECC Luxembourg?
very satisfied satisfied not satisfied
11. Do you have any suggestions to further improve our services for the consumers?
12. What is your country of residence?
13. What is your age?
16-25 26-40 41-65 older than 65
14. What is your gender?
Data privacy statement
The European Consumer Center will ensure that no personal data shall be used for commercial or promotional purposes.
Chapter VI of the law of the 2nd August 2002, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to data processing, gives individuals a number of rights including the right to access personal data and the right of rectification of inaccurate data. In the case you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us under the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your phone number